Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Weeds

I just keep getting older but I guess it's better than the alternative. So I shall stop complaining until tomorrow and then I'll start all over again. 
I need to find something new to do. A new craft or whatever you can do just sitting in a chair. I am so glad the weather is getting warmer. At least I can sit outside and soak up a little sunshine. I don't know my neighbors. I know Polly, she lives in the other unit. She is the only neighbor I know. Polly likes to pull weeds. She is addicted to it. No, not that kind of weed. I think Polly has some kind of disorder such as autism anyway she is not a conversationalist. A few phrases over and over. Such as "Spring has sprung". Or, It's a nice day, isn't it?
I have some Vanilla ice cream out in the freezer and it keeps yelling at me. Of all the ice cream flavors in the world, vanilla is my favorite. 
Excuse me while I have a dish of ice cream without a topping. Maybe I'll have a little chocolate on it for a change. 
Speaking of ice cream!
Goodnight to all!
Chloe says Hi




No comments: