Tuesday, August 6, 2019

A Little Drivel

It's Summertime and the sun shines and quite truthfully it's hotter than hell. I am not swearing, hell is a place. Heat can zap the energy out of you. I feel like a wilted weed. 
I went to a beauty shop today and got a perm, the first one I've had in years and I love it and will be getting them on a regular basis from this day forward. The lady has a shop in her home which is almost in the country and she doesn't charge an arm and a leg. She has two big beautiful cats and two little dogs. The drive to and from was beautiful. This is beautiful country here on the NW corner of the USA. And it doesn't rain all the time.  In fact, it doesn't rain enough in this area, we depend on irrigation for the crops and yards.

I am going to be a great-great-grandma in February I believe. If it's a boy he will keep the Lemaster name going. Otherwise, our name will be a thing of the past from my branch of the tree or any other branch that I can think of. Well, I suppose they could have another child in the future or my other great-grandson, Dylan could father a boy. 
A few old pictures.


Hollis and Dar
My brother and SIL
Terry and Laura Johnson
My Great-Grand-sons, Tylor and Dylan
In their youth




No comments: