Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Cane Gang

I'm still able to get out and about, Chris and I decided to eat out for lunch today. We went to The Old Town Station because they have fabulous Fish and Chips. It is a hot day in the Yakima Valley. Her car is the economy car that has no bells and whistles or an air conditioner, but it gets us there and back. This car even has a reverse gear. 
I noticed a lot of old folk uses a cane, I think when we age we automatically become a member of the Cane Gang.  
I had a fabulous 91st birthday recently. It wasn't a planned party, but it ended up being a party. I am so thankful to everyone for your presence and presents. 
I also received a new Television and a stand to set it on. from Karen and Dennis (my daughter and husband, Dennis). It had close to a zillion screws and he didn't have his power screwdriver. He put it together, and I thank him for it. It was like watching a doctor and nurse performing a surgery. Karen was the nurse handing him the screws.   
Now I am enjoying the television. 
My life brought up to date.  





No comments: