Saturday, November 16, 2019

Baby Shower

I went to a fabulous baby shower today for my great-great-granddaughter. Lots of people and food galore. It was the most impressive one I have ever attended. It was for men and women and a very friendly dog. Dogs are attracted to me. I'm not entirely sure if that is a compliment or not, but she had her head under my hand a lot.
I sat there watching all the people and thinking if it wasn't for me none of these people would be gathered here for this big event. So I felt a moment of importance. 
 They said they were giving the baby girl a middle name of Retha. (My first Name) I broke out in a flood of tears, and then Tylor teared up. So we hugged each other and cried about it. I would tell you the girls first name but I don't know how to spell it.
The weather is getting cooler. It's 50 degrees now, but it's November so what can you expect! I would post a picture but I forgot to take my phone. 

I need to add a comment:
 I corrected a mistake I had made regarding my first name Retha. 
No, Deena isn't crazy. She is the one that pointed it out so I corrected it. 

1 comment:

Elise said...

Thanks great postt