Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Better than Nothing

Nothing exciting to write about unless you call this exciting.  Yesterday I had a shot in my eye. It happens every two months. It's called Macular Degenerative disease.  I had a bad result. My vision was so foggy I couldn't see anything but shadows and the pain was next to unbearable.  There was an abrasion and they gave me a prescription for an ointment to help ease the pain. He said it will be fine tomorrow because it will heal very rapidly. He was right about it healing so quickly.  It's fine today. The ointment helped ease the pain but made everything even foggier. 

I'm still waiting for the new window blinds. They should be here Thursday. 


My six granddaughters
Laura, Molly, Cora, Emily, Katie, Deena
Now I have 10 great grands and a great great grand on the way.
Tyler and Wendy have a little girl in the oven. Five generations if I keep hanging on.




1 comment:

nothoughtsnoprayersnonothing said...

My husband has macular degeneration so I am familiar with it.
How very fortunate you are to have grandchildren and the greats too. I have two children who are not married and are past having children. It is very lonely and often very depressing to see others with their grand kids or to read about them.
What a great picture of happy faces!