Monday, January 20, 2020

What Day Is It

Me: Sunday used to come on Monday but now Sunday comes on Friday. 
Chris: Huh? 
Me: Oh, I mean Sundi. Sundi used to clean for me on Monday but now she comes on Friday.

Just thought I'd clear that up. Chris and I went shopping today. We went to Walmart and everybody and their neighbor was there. I was in heaven. I seldom shop anymore, I just make a list and someone else does it for me. so I enjoyed driving the cripple cart around. Chris ended up with about three items in her cart and mine was overflowing. I was out of everything. I found the yarn department and they'll have to restock their shelves. I bought it all.  
I guess I better call it a day and take a long winter snooze. It's almost the midnight hour.
The spring chicken says Goodnight.


No comments: