Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Freezer Shop

My little freezer died and went to heaven so I went freezer hunting. Anyway, I bought a small chest type freezer. They only had one in the store and it was their display model and not for sale. 
They said they had some on order and it would be a couple weeks so I bought one and was disappointed they didn't have one in stock but decided to order it so I could go home. It was a hot day.
Well, guess what. I answered my phone today and was told the freezer was in and ready for pickup. Sometimes good things still happen. 
Some very nice friends, Nichole and Jay are going to pick it up for me tomorrow. Thanks to Chris and Kenny they took care of the whole matter. 
Karen and Dennis, my daughter and her husband, bought it for me. It was my birthday present. I have been using the freezer that comes with the refrigerator and it is so small and crammed full so it has been so hard to find what I'm looking for. 
Isn't this exciting news? Well, what can you expect from an old lady 92 years old. 
All I normally do is sit in my recliner and work crossword puzzles, and crochet, knit and get fat and watch the telly, as they call it in England. They also call the bathroom the Loo. How do they get Loo out of bathroom? They could have called it the Poo and it would have made more sense.
 My family, the Lockwoods migrated to America on Governor Winthrop's fleet.
I knew you'd want to know that. 



No comments: