Wednesday, August 19, 2020

It's An Uncloudy Day


If you sit around long enough you'll think of something to do. I'm sick of TV and decided I would like to listen to music. I usually go to YouTube to listen to music but I happened to run across a box full of old CD's so I found my old CD player. Did we call them CD's? I'm using a 91-year-old brain and can't always rely on it. 
I was doubtful the player would still work but it not only worked like a charm but the remote still worked with the ancient batteries still in it. I think it's a miracle. So now I am listening to the old country music I love. Willie Nelson is on now. Help me make it through the night.  Let the devil take the high road. I don't wanna be alone so help me make it through the night. 
The sun has taken over today. I'm guessing it's a little warm outside but I'm inside with a working air conditioner. 
Kenny brought me some groceries so I won't starve todeath, I haven't come close to that yet. 
Well, I'll be getting out of the house again because a haircut and perm are on the agenda. 
I finally got the long-awaited pedicure. I'm sure I announced that by now.   
When I was young and spry I would drive over to Randle Park and walk the mile trail a couple times with my little Wirehaired Dachshund. I would end up carrying her because she had to make a lot of tracks with the short legs. Her belly dragged in the grass so a bath was in order. She didn't mind the bath but she hated the dog groomer.  
This is Minnie and I wish I still had her. 

No comments: