Friday, August 28, 2020

Past Present and Future

Once upon a time, I went to a fortune-teller as they were called at that time. I was told that she could see me sitting in front of something that looked like a box and I seemed to be typing something. She said it would be well known and I should proceed with it because there may be a lot of money involved. 
I had totally forgotten about it until recently. In my old age, things in my past come to mind that I haven't thought about in years. This is one of those things.
Do you think she was describing my Blog? I haven't made a dime off of it but it has an all-time amount of viewers of 175,936. 
I think I was 80 when I started it, one day a reporter from our local newspaper called and asked me for an interview because he had run across my blog and said he couldn't stop reading. Blogs went through an era of being very popular but not so much now. Anyway, it made our local paper and other newspapers also published it. Oh well, it was fun because I like to write. 

This is how it looked in the beginning. Remember the mouse with a tail and even the phone has a tail.



No comments: