Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Another Day


I've just about had enough!! My blog seemed to have been locked up and I couldn't do a darn thing with it. I could look at it, but I couldn't edit anything or look at my stats or anything. Awhile ago it told me I wasn't signed into my Google account. Why didn't it tell me that 3 days ago. Then I couldn't sign in. That was the wrong password and then I could make a new password. I finally put an old password and it worked.  An old password I haven't used for a long time. 
I think there was something else wrong and they finally got it fixed. Probably didn't have anything to do with passwords.
Things are beginning to look better as far as the Pandemic. Thank God for that!
Hopefully I will get to see some of my Tacoma family soon. 
Now I am going to find out if I can publish this. 


I guess they just started up again.



No comments: