Monday, May 10, 2021

Boxed Junk


I'm trying to clean out some cupboards . I have dishes I no longer need or ever use. 
Well, I don't use it anymore but I like that so I think I'll keep it. I remind myself of the hoarders. I finally decided to put everything in a box, and then I can decide if I want to part with it. I cleaned out two shelves and the top shelf cannot be reached without standing on a little stool I have and it's only about a foot high. Well, forget that! I am afraid to get on it. I would probably break my neck. 
By now my back hurts and I need to sit for awhile. What a mess, my table is  covered with junk. So I finally put it all in the box and set the box in the garage, and I took a break. I'm still on the break. 
The pantry is next. I'm not sure when I'm going to tackle that one. Maybe never!
Well, I'm sitting here sipping on prune juice, not because I like it but because I need it! Ain't life fun!
Prune juice is terrible, I thought it would be more of a natural laxative and would be better for me. 
Yes, I sometimes take Metamucil and Miralax. 
I think I'll go back to that method.
I have heard about exercise being good for you, but I think that may be a bogus claim so I think I shall avoid it. 


I have no clue why some of the print is small and some is large. 



No comments: