Sunday, May 30, 2021

Waiting


My smart watch tells me I got 5 hours and 39 minutes of sleep last night and that is rare for me, I never get more than 4 hrs and a few minutes normally. I only got 2 hours of deep sleep last night. I think it's back to the C-Pap for me. But first I will need to go to my primary doctor and he will give me a referral to a sleep doctor. That way they'll all get a piece of the action with the insurance co. 
I had company yesterday. My granddaughter, Laura and her family and granddaughter, Katie .came visiting. It was so nice seeing all of them. 
It was fun watching those little ones with all the energy. A four year old girl and her 1year old brother. He will be a year old the 9th. That little boy has a smile for everything.  He is a happy go lucky type. Natalia had a little attitude at times but she is adorable. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you share your blog, sell my house in Yelm wa No one shall prefer to buy a shabby house that has numerous defects. Therefore, you should start with the repairing job and make the property fit for selling. Besides, old and broken furniture and fittings add to the negative aspects of a property. You should remove unwanted furniture and belongings from the house and keep it clean from the lawn to the roof.