Saturday, May 22, 2021

Not Welcome


The Pandemic can move on out. It has overstayed its welcome. Some places you can remove your mask and some places you can eat inside and some places you can only get take-out. I have a hearing problem and people with hearing problems get pretty good at reading lips, well that skill is useless when they have on a mask. 
Huh? What'd ya say? Could you repeat that? 
Some people don't have one on and you wonder if they are being rebellious or did they forget it. 
I wonder if this age will be known as the Pandemic age.
It doesn't matter to me, with my age I won't be here to look back on it, maybe I can look down on it. I'm just speculating, I'm the great speculator! I speculate  about everything.
I have nothing to write about so now what am I going to do, I am burned out in crocheting.
I had my carpet cleaned and had the room pretty much cleaned out for that and now I think I like the more empty look so I think i'll leave it this way. 
I need to find something to do so goodbye, I'm outta here.




No comments: