Saturday, June 19, 2021

Happy Pappy Day

Everything seems to move along at a snails pace. I guess I'm in no hurry. I'm so far over the hill now and I'm still not there yet. 
The Yakima Valley is having a heat wave and it'll be a happy day when it leaves. I don't go out very often and I have A/C and I do love the longer days, but it could cool off a little.
I have lost interest in crocheting and knitting so here I sit. I also don't care about reading anymore. So I twiddle my thumbs. Maybe I could enter a thumb twiddling contest, I'm getting good at it. 
I don't even have a neighbor to visit with. I'm probably the oldest one on the block. At least I have that Honor. But no one knows about it but me. 
I see a neighbor across the street that goes outside to smoke. § Well, more puffs to him, been there done that.
Happy Fathers day to all the fathers out there. 
This is a picture of my Daddy ready for church. He was born in 1900. He also did some preaching in his day. He just enjoyed it.





No comments: