Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Summer Time


Sometimes people with pets put clothes on them and the animal doesn't seem to mind at all. I have a cat and she has a mind of her own. You're not going to put a sweater or hat on her or even a collar. She wears a beautiful fur coat which she keeps as clean as possible. Just a few days ago she coughed up enough hairballs to make another coat. Her hair is floating around me all the time, but so far I haven't coughed up any hairballs. 

The heat is terrible, but I have a very good air conditioner and it is working non stop. In the Fall I will have some maintenance done. There are a lot of cottonwood trees and they are very bad for the A/C.  I have it cleaned in the Fall. So far it's doing a fine job. 

I've been hungry for Cottage Cheese. It has to be 4% and small curd. Lite Cottage cheese is much better for you, but at my age the sky is the limit. I've been here long enough so I tend to throw all caution to the wind, I eat what I enjoy. 
I wish I had a car  so when I want something I could go get it. I don't cook much anymore because I always do something to screw it up. I give up. Someone bought me some Black Angus hamburger patties. They make the most delicious hamburger I ever had. I guess they are pre seasoned because I didn't add salt or anything. I didn't even have any lettuce but I have Walla  Walla sweet onions and a slice of tomato and mayo. Anyway, I didn't screw up the hamburger.

This is probably the most boring post of all time. My cat is so bored and keeps getting in my face and meowing. She thinks a few treats will solve the problem. 

This is Aniyah, my great-great granddaughter
and her mother, Wendy.

Well, goodbye and I will be back if anything exciting happens.

No comments: