Sunday, June 13, 2021

Mind Boring

Today is exactly the same as yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. I am so bored I may take up smoking again and I am not going outside to smoke. It's my house and it's my smoke. Well, of course I'm kidding. If I inhaled a puff of smoke I would probably die. Suicide by Smoking the Obituary would read.
Everyone would gasp and say 'How could she afford those cigarettes' .
I turned the oven on and totally forgot about it. I finally remembered and put a tiny Pizza in it, this time I set the timer. I eat when I get hungry. 
One thing about living alone, you can do as you please. 
Chris, my best friend, is in Florida visiting family and I miss her because we do lunch once a week and that is a big deal for me and my dull life. She is returning Wednesday I think. She has been gone for two weeks. 
I had a leak in an irrigation pipe and thankfully I have a son that worked in the field and knows about everything there is to know about such things, He fixed it and put sealer on that had to dry for 24 hours before the water could be turned back on so since he lives in Moxee, my other son turned the water back on. You have to 
climb down in a window well and reach under the house to turn it on. It has nothing to do with my drinking water. I was able to do it myself until I was about eighty I had a little trouble getting out of the hole so I decided no more of that.

Well. I have turned into the born loser. The Pizza I mentioned was done beyond recognition so I fed it to the garbage can. The timer no longer works so I also fed it to the garbage can. I found a Chicken Pot Pie in the freezer so since the oven was already hot I put it in the oven and used another timer.   This timer is setting here by me and I can hear it ticking so I know it's working. Now, I have to wait  and hour before it's done. It'll be dinner hour before it gets done.

Since I live this boring, dull life I have nothing more to say. 





No comments: