Tuesday, June 29, 2021

HOT


It's the last day of June and it's hotter than the hottest part of hell. What is it going to do in August? This horrible heat is worse than the pandemic. Just find a cool place and hibernate until the snow falls. I think they predicted 115 degrees for today.
My neighbor across the street put an air cooler, air conditioner, or whatever it is in a window. I hope it works. Now, I hear that the businesses that sell them are sold out.  Mine is still working full time. I guess it'll shoot the electric bill up a few notches. I have my electricity set up to average it out and take out automatically. 

How could I have anything to write about, I just sit here and talk to the four walls. They talk back to me too. They tell me it isn't their fault. 
I play my Ukulele. Ha-Ha, that's a joke. I can play something that sounds like Red River Valley. I get on a roll at times and it actually sounds good, but I have to hold my mouth a certain way to get it right. Hey, it's something to do.
Chris and I have lost all interest in going anywhere, Their car doesn't have AC. Kenny said the temperature was 166 degrees in it. We just have to learn to be tough. Easier said than done. 







No comments: