Saturday, July 3, 2021

Ant Dance

Now I have something to write about! I had an invasion today from an ant family reunion. Creepy little critters just moved in and took over. I went out to the kitchen to get something to eat but the ants had beat me to it. Blazen little devils just marched in through the back door. There must have been a jillion of them. I broke up their happy dance. I sprayed until I ran out of spray and washed everything down with Clorox water and mopped the floor and I had to do that from a chair because of my ailing back. My chairs have wheels so I was mopping and wheeling, and now I am so tired I can't see straight. I still see a little straggler now and then. I don't know how fast they reproduce. When we are kids they teach us about the bird's and bee's but tell us nothing about the damned ant. You just have to learn the hard way. 
Now I am going to look in the back yard and see if there is an ant hill and if there is it will soon be history. 
 Have a happy day ~~~~~~~~~



































No comments: