Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Crazy World.

I've been here for a good long time and it has never been this crazy before. Oh well, they always find a way to fix things. Just wait for the fix. 
I just sit here and wait for the time to go by. If I had a car it would be a lot more fun, but think of the money I save! No insurance, gas, oil, mechanic expense. It might not be so bad if I was able to walk somewhere, but I can't even walk to my mailbox on the street anymore. I have a very kind neighbor that brings my mail to me and takes my garbage can to the street on the pick-up day.

The eyesight is bad and eliminates a lot of what I would like to do. As far as I know, I am in good health and may live another 8 years, which will put me at 100.
My memory is bad and I may have written all this last week but if I did, too bad. You already read it again. It's time to shut up.
See ya later!!!






No comments: