Monday, July 12, 2021

Grumpy Me


The last time I complained about how boring life is, I was bombarded with ants, so I shalt never complain about being bored again. The ants seemed to come out of the woodwork. I got rid of those after a few dollars. 

Kenny goes to the store for me. When he came in with the groceries and I started emptying the bags and kept finding things not on the list. He decided to point it out that they were on my list, the list he showed me was dated March and this is July. Oh well, I can always use it, but I wish I had some lettuce. I guess we need to delete those grocery list from the phone.

Some of the commercials on TV are more entertaining then the program. Or maybe I have entered my second childhood. I am so old I can remember going to a neighbors house to listen to the radio. I also remember going to visit a relative, but mainly it was to watch their TV. When that microwave came out it was unbelievable that you could heat a bowl of soup in a couple minutes. 
The dishwasher was the one I appreciated more than any other. When I was a child it was my own bicycle. 
I'm just killing time. Back to the recliner! I seldom get out of the recliner. I have a back problem and if that isn't a good enough excuse, I will be 93 next month. 
When women get this old we stop trying to pass as being 10 years younger and start bragging about how old we are. 

 

 



No comments: