Friday, January 21, 2022

Recycle

I buy a lot of the Frappuccino coffee in the bottle and every time I put one of those empty bottles in the trash to be hauled to the dump I wonder if there wouldn't be a way to recycle those bottles to be refilled. It seems like a big waste of glass. Does glass ever deteriorate and go back into the earth? All kinds of bottles get sent to the dump. I guess I could google it and find out. 
I went to the doctor because of extreme fatigue. It is not my imagination.  After waiting for a week I get a call that everything is normal. My head isn't normal because I am imagining I am tired.
Once before when I felt this way I was given Vitamin B12 shots for quite a long time and then was told to buy OTC B12 vitamins. I need to go to a drug store or Grocery Outlet and buy my drugs there. I will do that tomorrow. Oh, and I could have sleep apnea also but no advice on how to get that going. I can't change doctors because I am on Medicare and already have a doctor.
We are having a ray of sunshine and it is divine. It is 44 degrees so not summertime yet.
I have been crocheting. I crocheted a beanie cap for an adult man and used the wrong size hook. So the cap will fit a kid and now if I give it to a grandkid I will need to make a bunch of them because I have a bunch of great-grandkids. Or I can rip it out and make it adult size. I didn't complete it yet. I tried it on to see how it was fitting and that was when my brain kicked in and I realized I used the wrong sized hook. 







No comments: