Monday, January 3, 2022

Snow

It snowed like it did in the olden days. I think they said 6 inches. Anyway it was a lot of snow and it happened during the night. I had an 8AM appointment with the eye doctor. So I got up before the crack of dawn which is my normal getting up time. I didn't know it snowed so I took the shower and shampooed my hair and then dried the hair and tried my best to make it look decent because I haven't been able to get a cut. I didn't sleep very well last night so all I wanted was to sleep but Kenny was picking me up at 7:30. Here I am all dolled up (snicker snicker) sitting here waiting for Kenny to pick me up when the phone rang. It was Kenny. He said with the snow they may not be open. He told me about the snow and Chris was in his background and she said she called them and they were not going to be open. What a wonderful relief! I sat here in my Glad-Rags as we called them in the olden days and went to sleep in my recliner until my cat decided she would starve todeath if I didn't feed her that very minute. Cat for sale! I have another appt Thursday so I think I will call and cancel it. It is suppose to snow some more next week. Even if we can drive in it it, I don't want to walk on these icy streets.
I had a man stop in front and he scooped the snow off my driveway. I don't know who he was but he cleared that driveway off and there was no charge. I guess he was just helping folks because he could. I appreciated it so much.
People can be so thoughtful and helpful. 

Look at the wild hair!

No comments: