Saturday, January 15, 2022

Roots

I liked Roots, a movie several years ago, I will watch it again if I can find it. I am always looking for something I can't find. I spent an hour or more this morning looking for my Datebook. I have dates with doctors and hairdressers and exciting people like that. I finally found it. I remember when I once kept track of things and knew where they were. 
Polly just called to tell me I didn't get any mail. What a bummer, I usually get an ad for something. Now I have nothing to put in the trash can.
I hate these short days. Four O'clock is too early for it to get dark, who should I file a complaint with?
This is it. I think I will search for the Roots movie and if it only cost an arm I might watch it.
Ta TA Tootleloo. 

I finally got a perm and I don't look like that anymore.

No comments: