Thursday, January 6, 2022

Worry or Not

All of a sudden I realized I have nothing to worry about. Yesterday I had an eye doctor's appointment. It was snowing and more snow was on the way and it's important to get the injections on a regular basis or I would have called and canceled the appointment. If there is something to worry about just call on me because I'm good at it. The appointment was kept and the worry of it all is over. Kenny took me there and told me not to worry because he has studded tires. Studded tires or not it was still a challenge. The appointment went just fine and we stopped on the way home for McDonald's Sausage &egg McMuffin and a hash brown. He doesn't eat anymore so he didn't want one. He has lost 130 lbs. I wish I could quit eating. He bought one to take home to Chris, except the hashbrown, Chris doesn't eat taters, spuds, or whatever you call them.
We used to have a lot of snow here, but the past couple of years it didn't happen. It made up for it this year.
I don't have anything to write about so this is it. Have a nice 2022.




No comments: