Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The Eyes Have It

Today I went to the eye doctor man. I told him the last eye injection I had left me in pain until I slept for a few hours. He didn't know what caused it, but I think I know what the problem was. Recently I spent a night in the hospital and they took all the test and decided I had an infection and was very dehydrated. I took the meds and got over it, but decided there is no reason to be dehydrated so I have been drinking water nonstop. Today I had another eye injection and have had no pain whatsoever. Not only that but I  feel much better. Sometimes you just have to use your common sense. Drink water!

After the visit with the doctor, Chris and I went to breakfast. My appointments are about as early as I can get because they get so backed up with emergencies or whatever that you sometimes have to be there for three hours. I'm a wise old owl in my old age so I decided if I am first I won't have to wait.
The eye doctor told me that he never wears a watch because he works there and takes the next patient and he doesn't care what time it is. He also said if he has to know the time for some reason he looks at his phone. Dick Tracy had a watch like ours years ago.
Well, after the early appointment Chris and I decided to find breakfast. We are driving up the street to McDonald's we noticed another similar place on our side of the street so we pulled in there and had breakfast. All the while we were eating we were complaining because they didn't have those hashbrowns like McD's have. They had tator tots that were way over salted. The cheese in the bun was not melted. gripe, gripe, gripe. Coffee with one kind of cream and we like the flavored cream. We discussed the empty parking lot should have been our first clue.
Live and learn and sometimes you make the same mistake more than once.

Just an old picture of Violet Mills and
 myself trying to look like hillbillies.
Our hubs were hunting.

No comments: