Wednesday, March 18, 2020

I Like Light

Spring is on the way and I am happy about it. The days are longer and the light is most welcome.
Now the news is on and I bet you can't guess what they are talking about. Stay home and wash your hands. I think people are following the rules. Very little traffic on my street and pedestrians are few and far between.  Well, maybe it'll die out soon and people will be able to enjoy the Summer months.

I haven't been writing anything because I haven't been anywhere or seen anything. I was so sick of hearing about the virus so I found a movie to watch. It turned out to be a scary creepy movie but I watched the whole thing. I am going to find a better one for tonight.
I have nothing to tell you so I will bring this to a close and happy toilet paper searches to you. 
I'll bet those toilet paper making businesses are celebrating their success. That success will soon go down the drain. Haha ha, get it? down the drain. This solitary confinement is getting to me.                                      

My siblings in the order we were born.
The three boys on the left are deceased.

Mom

Dad


No comments: