Monday, March 30, 2020

To Bleed or Not To Bleed

Life goes on but we may not. Gloom and doom is upon us.
To start with I have a home companion by the name of Sassy LeMassy. If she see's something move she attacks it. She attacked my hand and snagged a hole in my hand between my thumb and finger that left a hole that began to bleed profusely.
It began to pour out of me. I thought I had enough pressure on it, but it kept bleeding.  No one wants to go outside and especially not to a hospital. 

After dealing with it all afternoon with no solution. No matter what I did nothing would stop the bleeding. I even missed Dr. Phil. 

 I finally put a cotton ball on it because I have no gauze, and glued it down with a couple bandaids and then a plastic glove to hold everything in place and held my hand in the air like I wanted to ask a question. Shelly, Chris's daughter, told me to run cold water over it and wrap it up as thight as I can and hold my arm higher than my heart. That isn't easy to do, try it sometime. This was hours ago and no blood has soaked through the cotton but I am going to leave it on overnight before I unleash it. 
I take a few aspirins for pain and it can thin your blood so I need to find a different pain killer or a different companion.

Ready for shipping

No comments: