Sunday, December 20, 2020

Dark Dreary Day

It's so boring these days. I can't go anywhere so I just sit on my buttox all day, day in and day out. There is a huge gloomy cloud covering this area. I hate the dark, I'm even afraid of it. I can't find anything on TV that I care about. I have no one to talk to except me and I'm so boring I'd rather forget it. 

For my dinner tonight I am going to build a big sub sandwich. I have the ingredients for it. I will forget the dessert. I can't follow a diet these days so at least I can cut back on serving size and sugar. I think I just described a diet. Oh well, I'm an old lady and the mind ain't what it use to be.

I have a whole slew of cute little great-grandkids but with the damdemic we can't get together.  The youngest one has two new teeth. How exciting is that! I even have a great-great granddaughter. 

It's 4 'clock and getting dark so I need to close the blinds because the boogiemen come out after dark.









I can't seem to locate the picture of the great great Granddaughter.


I give up trying to edit this thing so it is what it is.

No comments: