Saturday, December 19, 2020

Pandemic or Dammimic

Is it the pandemic or the Dammimic Flu? There was a Flu epidemic in 1918 that took many lives.

 I think Mother Nature believes there are too many living people in this world and has found a way of thinning us out. Hang on to your Mask and ride it out. 

I'm probably the safest person on the planet. I never get within six feet of anyone except one neighbor. She brings my mail to me each day. Oh yes, then there is my son. He brings groceries to me. 

Well, all this is going to change in  January. I will meet with the denture people again for another adjustment. Holy Malony! how many times will it take to adjust a set of dentures? They only hurt when I chew. It takes the pleasure out of eating and I have the weight loss to prove it. I brazenly stepped on the scales today and have seven fewer pounds to haul around.  It made my day. 

If anything else exciting happens around here I'll let you know. 

We may have Martial law and that may complicate things a little, I guess he can add a little more money to his bank with another rally or so going on. The man with the money and the ego!

I am not political, It's about the man not the party. 


No comments: