Friday, December 4, 2020

Take a Break

 I got up on the other side of the bed and it didn't help. It's just a senseless rumor that someone started. 

Mr. Robot Vacuum cleaner went on a sit-down strike. Well, be that way, I said. I talk to inanimate objects because Well, just because. 

I have another vacuum cleaner so I used it, and when I decided I need to empty the canister I could not figure out why there was nothing in it and I had vacuumed two rooms and they looked vacuumed. It looks like a canister and why is there nothing in it.  I am still baffled by that. 

I messed up my bank account. It was a little more difficult, but I managed to mess it up.

I stewed and I fretted overnight about the laptop not working, it's my lifeline. 

I gave my son a call for help so he came over today. The Robot is now working and charging. That was the problem, it had stopped charging and was totally dead.

When I got up this morning the Laptop was working better than it has been for some time. There was an update and I got in on that and drove myself nuts and I had not done anything wrong. 

Kenny got the bank account straightened out set up an automatic payment plan for something so I can forget that. 

Maybe I'm getting the start of old age dementia or am I getting advanced old age dementia. 

Well, not to worry my Mama always said it'll come out in the wash.

My Dad, Dennis Lockwood, a minister.
and his brother, Uncle Vincent, They both had red hair.

No comments: