Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Crazy World

 We used to elect a president and that was the end of it until the next election. That was in our past and things change. Now we make a big deal about it until the next shocking event happens. It's the media that is the problem. Now everyone has an opinion and can post it so it goes on and on. In the past no one knew what others were thinking so they didn't get so riled up about it. 

We turn on TV and it's about all you can see or get online. 

I'm hungry and it's too late in the day to eat. I sleep better if I don't eat late in the day.

I have dentures that still don't fit right. I decided I may as well get adjusted to them. They can't seem to get them adjusted to me.

As I said before I lost a hearing aid and it's still missing. Now my other hearing aid has stopped working so I have to go back to that place and let them fix it. 

What fun is there in growing to a ripe old age? I haven't found much fun yet. 

At least in this modern day I can get on my blog and gripe about it. It makes me feel good to know that those that read this know I'm not happy.

I like to crochet so I made this gadget to keep the junk in. My intentions were to keep the end table from being so cluttered. Well, guess what, it's just as cluttered as ever.




No comments: