Thursday, January 14, 2021

Toe Nails


Toe nail day here. We all have them, they come with the foot. If you ignore them long enough they start gnawing on your toe. Well, it happened to me, I cannot see well enough to trim them myself so I ignore them as long as I can. Today was the toenail day in my life. They were screaming at me and even wake me up in the night. 

Chris took me to the Toenail Place of Business and they they got out the tools. They did the whole nine yards and I held my breath and cringed and tried to act brave. I finally got that taken care of and from there we went to Arby's and ordered French Dip sandwiches and came home to eat them.

 Won't it be nice when we can go sit in a restaurant again.  I needed Pepsi because it's my drug of choice, and Fred Meyers had it on sale and since neither one of us can remember anything for five minutes we forgot to buy the Pepsi so she was going back to get the Pepsi and I asked if I could go along for the ride. That is how much I enjoy getting out of my four walls and breathing the outside air. 

Everyone had their mask on and if they didn't they were digging in their pockets for it. 


I make cartoons as a pass time.

There's no money in it.

No comments: