Monday, January 18, 2021

Twice Upon A Time

 I expect the Protesters will attempt to storm the Capitol again. They were caught with their pants down the first time. I don't expect that to happen again. It's a wait and see game. 

Thank God for Facebook, at least we can see what the rest of the family are doing unless of course they are anti Facebook. There are more and more anti Face bookies. 

At least we have Television and the Internet to keep us on top of the action. 

When I was a kid we lived on a farm out in the country and didn't know about the bombing of Pearl Harbor until a neighbor a couple miles away rode over on his pony to let us know. 

 Radios were scarce and few hardly knew about them. There were no airplanes in the sky. All you saw in the sky were birds. Well. airplanes were a fact but not seen very often. We soon knew how real they were when they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Another thing I remember about my childhood was the wild Sunflowers that grew everywhere along the roads. I think we thought of them as weeds. They are beautiful! Irises is another flower that grew everywhere. 

Just killing time! 







No comments: