Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Another Day

Another short day. I think in the next week or so our days are going to start getting longer. I never gave it a second thought when I had normal vision. The worse my vision gets the darker it seems. I keep all the lamps in the room on until I go to bed. I'm constantly knocking something over or tripping over it. I'm learning some new dance steps.
Thank Goodness, I have a good neighbor, she brings my mail in for me and puts my garbage can on the street when it's time, and even takes care of the Cat's litter box. She has a cat and also has one of those extra expensive litter boxes that take care of the litter without changing the litter so often. I looked online to see how expensive they are. They are out of my budget by a country mile.

I think I would have claustrophobe on one of those Plane rides. They are jammed in there like sardines. No wonder they have so many oddball things happen on planes. 
Well, as you have probably guessed by now, I have nothing to write about so I will stop wasting ink and get off of here. 
My Great Grands Joshua and Natalia




No comments: