Sunday, December 12, 2021

Something To Do



Once upon a time, I tried to learn how to draw things. I don't know why part of the picture seems to be missing. Well, I gave up that pastime. 
 I took up crocheting. I learned how when I was a teenager. Back then the only crocheting I knew of was done with thread, not sewing thread, I don't remember how many ply's it was but I made a few fancy doilies with it. I had never seen any yarn. The years went by and I found yarn. I also taught myself how to knit. It was before YouTube so I bought a book of instructions. I didn't teach myself, the book taught me how. Now, I'm burned out on both so I am at a loss as to what can I do. 
I am not a fan of watching TV. I watch Dr. Phil and the news and that's about it. Today I found The Big Band Era and that was nice to watch. I enjoy Facebook. I drop an opinion on there every now and then.
Well, TaTa and Merry Christmas. 
I love this picture of Cora and Chloe
I think Chloe is now 13.

No comments: