Saturday, December 4, 2021

Mystery


Chris is my DIL if they'd get married. We find things to do so we drive around a lot and if we see a yard sale, we bailout and hope the car stops rolling. Yesterday I found this Picture and it was love at first sight so I shelled out $10.00 and I had to take a few other things with it that I didn't really want, but what I don't want will fit in the garbage can. They were just trying to get rid of their stuff. I have a watch that knows everything. it's connected to my phone and I took a picture of the house with the flowers and the phone begins to tell me everything about the picture. It is on Ebay for $45.00 and is a 1984 vintage. I gather that it used to hang in one of the better wine shops that only sell the high-priced wine. Now, for the mystery, what is that thing at the bottom left side of the picture that looks like a candle? It absolutely is not in the picture, I even looked at it with a magnifying glass. Not there. I don't even have a white candle in my house or anything that looks like that.
So when you get it figured out just let me know. 
My daughter figured it out. It is the reflection of the top corner of a lamp that sets on an end table.





No comments: