Friday, December 10, 2021

Blame it on the Pandemic





It is a cold December morning and I have risen before the sun. I have no earth-shattering news. The Pandemic is still with us and now the news reports it may be the cause of so much unrest and violence. 
If everyone would just turn off the TV it would solve the problems of the world. 
I sit in the same chair in the same corner and if you don't irritate me I won't irritate you. 
I started this yesterday but the days are so short I didn't have time to finish it. Now it's already dark again at 4 PM. 
I don't do much cooking these days, I let Amy do the cooking. Amy as in frozen TV dinners. She is the best, even her Pizza's are wonderful and I am not a big Pizza fan. 
I had to give up driving a few years ago because of my vision and I miss it more than anything. I even had a dream recently that I was driving again and I was so happy. I parked the car to go into a store and when I came out I couldn't remember where I parked and was in a panic trying to find my car. I walked and ran all over that town looking for it. It was a nightmare. No wonder I am so tired all the time. 
Merry Christmas.
and don't forget your mask!

No comments: