Monday, December 27, 2021

Jolly Merry Newyear

It's a quiet day on the home front until you turn the TV on; every wild thing you can envision is going on somewhere. We seem to have our share of it. A boy received shots in the legs from a Gang rival. Homeless people are welcome at the Senior Center, but they are not open overnight. What are those poor people going to do? They could set some bonfires and hope the authorities won't notice.
I guess they can't do that either, what will they use for fuel?

Now a Christmas tree caught fire. I have been around for a long time and I have never heard of a Christmas tree catching fire. I know those trees are collected away too early and are dried out.
I have a new Great-Great-Grandson I hope to see before long. I'm sure they are not in any hurry to bring him out in the cold weather. 
I have a blue blanket I made for him. It doesn't take me forever to crochet something when I set my mind on it. My hands have to be busy. I am either crocheting something or writing something or trying to draw something. I set my plants in front of this window and they like it much better. They are growing like weeds. 


Does anyone know what this plant is called?
I found something that said Chinese Evergreen but that doesn't seem right.




1 comment:

Smojet said...

I think you were right about it being a Chinese Evergreen. https://www.costafarms.com/plants/chinese-evergreen