Friday, December 3, 2021

Bored


Chris and I decided to go out for lunch. We had a couple other errands to take care of so we were driving all over the place. Something so simple as driving around old familiar places is fun.  We stopped at a yard sale and I bought a picture to hang on the wall. We ate lunch at Red Robin. A very good place to eat. I had Fish and Chips and they were excellent. We both wanted onion rings and they were out of them. That was disappointing. We went to the Bread store as we call it, and bought Raisin bread which we both love.

This is AnthonyAKA AJ. This was taken a long time ago. He was always called AJ until he started school and the teacher called him Anthony. He told me he was happy that he had a name like everyone else, so think carefully when you start calling your cute baby some odd name. My husband was always called Bud and he had a very nice name, Kenneth. So I named my first boy, Kenneth. He ended up being called Kenny by most people, but at least it's his real name, and don't call them by their middle name.  I was called by my middle name and it's always been a problem. 
Anthony still has a motorcycle. I don't know if he still has this one or not.
 

Goodbye




No comments: