Monday, July 4, 2022

Bad Luck


Good night, Nurse!!!
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. I have totally lost my taste for food or desire for food. I still feel hungry until its miserable. Discontinuing a med that was subscribed years go helped the problem for a few days and then it came right back.  My research told me that Acupuncture is very successful in taking care of the problem. I wanted to find out of Medicare would pay for Acupuncture because if it would my supplement would pay the rest or what it would cost if not covered. It is not that I am asking a difficult Essay question. Yea or Nay should do it, no ifs, ands or buts about it. I wanted to call the place and ask the simple question, but it was the weekend and I would just have to wait until Monday. Well, Holy Cow! Wouldn't you know, Monday is a Holiday.
Crapola!!!!! The blooming fourth of July.
I know what the Blooming fourth of July stands for! Hallalulah and pass the Ammunition!

I found this a tad bit interesting!!!
I am still waiting for the Accupuncture question.
Bahhumbug!!!

No comments: