Saturday, July 9, 2022

Use Your Sniffer

The Sniffer needs exercise. I still have not solved my tasting problem and I am waiting for some Acupuncture treatments. In the meantime, I spend a lot of time reading all I can find out about it. One source I found is to sniff odors.  Some lose both their smell and taste. I can still smell everything, but the food still tastes terrible. It said that sometimes sniffing strong orders several times a day will stimulate it back to normal. The only thing I could find here was a small container with Mentholatum, It may be twenty years old, but it still has the odor so I keep sniffing at it. I ordered some Eucalyptus oil so I can sniff to my hearts content. I only need to wait until Monday for that.
Till next time!

I almost got laughed out of Mel's Diner the day  showed up with these on my feet. It was so funny.


No comments: