Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Forget Food


I have an ailment that is highly irritating. I get hungry and desire food, but I do not enjoy it because it tastes terrible. I have discovered a couple things that taste good. Fresh sliced tomatoes with a little salt. Sausage sticks are made by Snyders, a local place. You have to buy them by noon with a check or cash. None of that magic ATM cards or Credit cards.
They are so worth it. They may also have certain days when they are open. 
It seems that Acupuncture is like magic and can correct the problem, but Medicare does not cover it in most cases I was told, but inquire around because other places may bill Medicare for you and they may or may not pay for it. Why do we have to jump through their hoops to get some proper care? I wasn't born yesterday, in fact, it was almost 94 years ago when I showed up. I have lived through a lot. It was before shots were heard of so I had Measles, Chickenpox, Mumps, and Whooping cough. I lived through at least two cases of Pneumonia. One of which almost took my life when I was 11 years old. I remember it well. Now, I would love to roll over and die, but it won't happen.
I also had constant ear aches. For the first five or six years of my life, I had a pounding sound in my ears that I thought everyone had. One day it just disappeared. 
I have decided to forget food and get by until it decides to return.
Sorry about the rant, but it's life here in the ancient years.

I look forward to meeting this guy and Buffy, the poodle.

No comments: