Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Dine and Whine

Chris and I decided to go out for breakfast this morning. We chose a restaurant that is popular and we've been there before, but we probably won't go back very soon if ever.
When we walked through the door everything seemed to go into slow motion. The waitress brought water and the menu right away. She finally came to take our order. Chris ordered a biscuit and gravy and onion rings, I ordered eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and coffee. We waited and waited and waited some more and the food was finally set on our table. Chris's biscuit didn't have nearly enough gravy and my toast was missing so I waited and waited and Chris had to finally try to catch someone to let them know she had not received her ranch dressing and my toast. We continued to wait and wait until Chris saw a cook so she asked if the toast was ready yet and he said 'what toast'? Finally, the waitress comes to our table and says she didn't know I wanted toast. By now my eggs and bacon were cold. Well, it seems to save money we ordered from the build your own order. I was so ignorant I assumed toast would come with an order of Bacon, eggs and hashbrowns. Chris had to ask twice for Ranch dressing before it came. 
They didn't hesitate about taking our money. 


No comments: