Thursday, September 26, 2019

Wild Goose Chase

Chris and I went out on a wild goose chase today searching for Robin She lives in a mobile home court. We've been there before but forgot the house number. I had an appointment with her for a hair cut. Neither of us could recall where it was exactly so we drove around and around the court over the speed bumps until I started calling them the Bladder bumps. She didn't answer her text messages or phone calls. The mobile homes all looked similar so we finally gave up and found the nearest Walmart, a few dollars lighter we decided to forget it and start over another day. 
Ellensburg may get some snow in September! That must be a first.
Nothing new from my view.

I can wait!
My shed.




2 comments:

nothoughtsnoprayersnonothing said...

I hope you get your haircut. A good cut can make you feel years young.
I usually cry for days after a haircut. lol

Lorrene said...

I know what you mean.