Tuesday, September 10, 2019

More of the Same

I think I'm happiest when I don't have to go anywhere. The injections are behind me, but not in my behind, one in the eye and one in the arm. The one in the arm hurt much more than the eye did. I think it was the injector more so than the injection. They have never been painful in the past. I heard another lady complaining about the pain, so you know I'm not just a wimp. 
The medical appointments are over for a few weeks. 
Our weather is a wee bit cooler and it's so nice. I have A/C as most folks have in this town so when I go out in the heat it's horrible.
Well, we're in September and that's how it works. 
The County Fair will soon be on. You have to have walking legs to go to that place and an empty tummy because they have lots of yummy junk food. 




 He respects our flag. We have so many worthless human beings on our planet now it's unreal.

Happy trails to you..............
My sibs, four of us are still here. 



1 comment:

nothoughtsnoprayersnonothing said...

I am sure your readers are glad you post 'more of the same'. To me it is nice to follow a blog you can depend on to give you a good laugh and maybe a good cry.
I do agree there seem to be more worthless people than before. lol Maybe because of the internet. I am sure there are none where I live. lol
But those worthless ones must be loved by someone and must have some (one) good qualities. So I remain hopeful.