Saturday, November 20, 2021

The Weekend Is Half Over

 The Weekend is half over and so am I. I am at least half over and maybe more over than that. Sassy is my guard dog. She is perched on the back of the chair that is near the front door. Speaking of her, today we heard a noise come from the guest bedroom. It scared me and when I saw Sassy with her ears laid back and staring at the doorway I went into high alert. In all the years I've lived here I have never had a mouse or any such creature as far as I know. We didn't hear any more noise so we are back to normal. Well, normal for us anyway.
Winter is here and so far no snow. At least not in my yard. 

I have no news so guess it's time to turn this off and run a scan on the TV to see what I can find.   

This was taken in 1950.I am holding my newborn, Kenny, Sister-in-law, Florence, and Alice LeMaster. Her name is Tobey now. 

No comments: