Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Appointments

An appointment is my social life. I love it when there is nothing on my calendar. I recently had two appointments that I had been dreading and when they were over I thought I could relax for awhile and then I get a letter in the mail that they set me up for a bone scan on the 16th. They didn't call me to see if it was okay with me. Aren't they special!

I get those bone scans and never hear a word from them. Maybe they decorate their walls with them. 

Oh, yes I know they send it to my doctor and I never hear from him. Maybe the bones are okay but they could let me know. 

Now I keep hearing how difficult it is to get the Covid shot, but Polly, my neighbor said she went to Memorial hospital and got the first shot. She said her and her sister just went to the basement and got it. I think she is getting another one Thursday because she asked my son it he could come over and get her mail while she is getting the shot. ???




No comments: