Wednesday, February 10, 2021

YouTube

 I love YouTube. It's my favorite form of entertainment. Tonight it was Carol Burnett and her life time. She is five years younger than I am and living in California. She has a sister and three daughters. 

I also watched some Johnathan Winters, another funny one.  

Now our masks are probably not what they should be. I still don't have the Covid shot. I wish our doctors could give them to us. 

A cold temperature is predicted for us here in Yakima. The high will only be in the 20's. It could get down to zero temperature and snow is expected.

 Oh, the weather outside is frightful, the fire is so delightful. Oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping, and I've brought some corn for popping. The lights are turned way down low, Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! When we finally kiss goodnight, How I'll hate going out in the snow! But, if you really hold me tight all the way home I'll be warm.

This is Minnie my baby, I lost her several years ago. Now I have Sassy the cat and she won't go outside.

Now I have that song stuck in my brain. 

No comments: