Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Over The Hill

 It's a great day when your Great Granddaughter age six brings you a gift. It's Play-Doh, just what I always needed. Now I'll have something to do with all this time I have on my hands. Her name is Hailey and she is a sweetheart and always busy doing something. Her 11 year old sister is a hairdresser. 

Both girls have long black hair and Chloe the 11 year old knows how to put their hair in a ponytail. I couldn't believe my eyes but she knew what she was doing and I wish I would have taken a picture but I didn't even think about it. 

They both take aerobics and someone came to take them to their classes. 

The sandman came to tell me to go to bed. I am yawning and wishing it was bedtime. I just now noticed the clock says 11 PM so it's to bed for me. 

Goodnight All!


Here I am playing the witch with my

granddaughters and my Sister-in-law

Marge Engel, she was married to my husband's brother and was widowed when she met Lloyd Engel. They were married and then my daughter and his grandson met and wed and they had kids and what a tangled web we weave when we practice to conceive. It probably didn't take much practice. 





No comments: