Monday, February 22, 2021

Winter Works

I woke up in the morning on Mocking Bird Hill. Well, not really, that is the name of a song that is stuck in my head. Burl Ives used to sing it a lot. The sun is out and the snow has almost departed. There are still piles and patches of it. The mask is still required and I wonder if that also cuts down on the common head cold. I suppose if one touches the handle of a shopping cart after someone with a cold touched it you would be doomed so carry a bottle of disinfectant around and squirt it on everything and everybody that comes within six feet of you.

I have no appointments right away. My appointments are always in the medical field. What other kind of appointments would there be anyway. Oh, I guess there are Beauty shops and Barbers. Are barbers still around or are they called hairdressers? Words come and go. You're much obliged is what folks used to say instead of 'thank you'.  

I got out of the house recently, my grandson, Anthony and Nichole, had a Birthday party for Papa Kenny. I think they call him Papa. Anyway, they had BBQ meat that was out of this world delicious. They had lots of good food. I enjoyed it very much. I just ran out of words so I'm outta here!
























































No comments: